Are you new to blogging, and do you want step-by-step guidance on how to publish and grow your blog? Learn more about our new Blogging for Beginners course and get 50% off through December 10th.
WordPress.com is excited to announce our newest offering: a course just for beginning bloggers where you’ll learn everything you need to know about blogging from the most trusted experts in the industry. We have helped millions of blogs get up and running, we know what works, and we want you to to know everything we know. This course provides all the fundamental skills and inspiration you need to get your blog started, an interactive community forum, and content updated annually.
Vesna Porocnik, a volunteer at Multigenerational centre at UPI Adult Education centre Zalec, prepared her volunteer portfolio with the help of her mentor Petra Kacicnik SKof. The portfolio documents mostly her workshops (sewing, computer…), runned at Multigenerational centre.
Viseu, Portugal, 15 January 2019
The Nicolosi Experience – a lifelong learning path
Arriving at Catania. CIAO!
As you all, participants, already know, we began our learning experience at the Porto Airport, very early, on the october 9. We are the Portuguese team, representing APECV and want to thank you all for contributing to our learning experience as Trainers.
And for the ones that didn’t know, here you can see our little learning adventure – we welcome you! Open your mind, see beyond and feel free to ask anything you want. 🙂
We began by sharing all our expectations, eager to know more about each other, listening to our motivations and expectations for this Project – the CIRCLE.
We could see the work of two Associations (Trame di Quartiere – San Berillo and F.I.E.R.I) that work with people with fewer opportunities, in Catania. That inspired us a lot, making us think about what we, as individuals, can do to be changemakers; to arise, to make the World a better place.
Durind this Training Course we made a lot of activities and exercises concerning the lifelong learning education; the informal, non formal and informal education; the tools that we can use to do the assessment of our work with adults; techniques that can help us improve; material that we can share with our peers.
It was truly such an experience for life! 🙂
We were 6, then 12, then 24, then we were everyone that crossed in our path during our stay at Nicolosi, Catania; our welcoming hosts in ARCI and at the Hotel (thanks for all Lucho!), and in the caffe, and restaurants and in the incredible associations (F.I.E.R.I., Trame de Quartiere)… and everywhere.
We were a lot, but still… we were One. Together. In a circle.
photos: Juliana Ferreira
International Training Course Circel of Competences has new members from Slovenia. A group of 5 educators has been selected and includes:
• Ms. Lidija Koceli, a teacher of Slovenian language and rhetoric in elementary school for adults. What also interests her in life are inner reasons for human (in-)action.
• Ms. Cvetka Mastnak Čulk, Master of Biology, teaches biology and natural science in elementary school for adults and secondary school programs for adults, such as educator of pre-school children. Her big interests are nature and herbs.
• Ms. Slađana Despotović, a professor of English, a teacher in language courses for adults. She would like to know more how to raise adults’ self-esteem regarding language knowledge.
• Ms. Petra Kačičnik Škof, a pedagogue, who works in intergenerational centre. She has some experiences in preparing portfolio that need to be upgraded,
• Ms. Darja Lužnik, an andragogist, working as a counsellor for adults and a member of project team. She is interesested in behavioral science.
And Ms. Mihaela Anclin, a member of project team that works with various group of adults in different programs. She is interested in people’s improvement in general and protection of environment (sustainability).
In this meeting we discussed how to conduct the workshops in each country, the objectives; the targets; the strategies. We were able to know each other a bit more and to learn from each other during group activities.